A**Hole player camping spawn

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server) A**Hole player camping spawn

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by RDub.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RDub
    Participant

Yea [TSF-L] Dalo Boros said he was friendly and would share loot at a mission we were completing and when I got out of my truck, I was lucky enough to lock my truck before he killed me and took my gear. then typed in chat, “easy kills”

nutt gobbler boris
    Participant

On the topic of A hole players, there have been 2 guys with the tag TSF who were shooting up a helicopter as it was leaving the main trader right outside of the safe zone

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

I checked a couple of days ago, but must have missed it. I’ll check again soon.

-terd

Anonymous
    Inactive

North west of the main road near spawn, you could probably see it from the road.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

I need more information, but I will research this with what you have me. where is his base?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok so this guy built a base literally 900m away from the main trader. Uknown name, some how he is able to make markers on the map to look like missions then baits players to come to his base then kills the players and takes there loot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar