Car traps sucking up all the roaming AI cars

Home Forums Off Topic Car traps sucking up all the roaming AI cars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MD Lion
    Participant

hi

most bases are car traps, it doesn’t affect the server negatively.

that’s how we make our money.

I left mine to be open for public use also so anyone could use it. And i told any players online this and invited them to use it.
    many ai cars simply drive around also.

having spent close to 400 hours on your server, I know what I’m talking about having experienced it.

mine was the one at the power plant we had another at the slums, that one was not a car trap and is also gone.

the thing is I could have easily readjusted the base to fit your sudden new rule and kept all the materials used and saved rather than just having it wiped without warning, if you had warned us before doing it. I realise its your server and you owe us nothing but a head up would have been nice and given me a chance to adjust.

I enjoyed this server and stayed despite most of my friends leaving, now I have no reason to stay unless I start over.

I was on today and sold several ai cars but received no cash for them. I’ve also lost all my 2 million I had saved.

thanks
    Lion

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up on the road blocks. I deleted the east-of-trader car traps, and all base objects. I added an official warning to the server messages that road blocks / car traps and all nearby base objects will be deleted.

As for the zombie / AI fighting each other, I will look into it when I find time.

Party,
    Terd

Full Tard
    Participant

I used to hang around the Syrta- Galati area because I could bag AI cars when they are driving thru town. Used to see a couple and hour. Not anymore though. Seems that the Car traps (one on the East of Trader in particular) was holding up 6 cars in there today on an empty server (except for me). Some kind of fix maybe where cars trapped will respawn in a different location if they are stuck.

Also, can you make the AI fight the zombies also. Please.

thanks Terd.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar