Desolation Redux mod & Chernarus map – First post

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Desolation Redux Mod (active server) Desolation Redux mod & Chernarus map – First post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DamageSponge
    Participant

I was looking at some of the tutorials for Redux and they mention Shift + I to get into a crafting menu, but all that seems to do is open my inventory…. Has anyone been able to get u to the actual crafting menu?

Also, has anyone explored the depths of the big military installation near Altar? Probably nothing in it but it’s creepy as hell down in the tunnels.

If there isn’t anything down there, there should be!

Thanks again for bringing the server back!

MD Lion
    Participant

Well I’m up for trying this out, I was a huge fan of your old server

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Desolation Redux mod is a survival mod is a survival mod based in a post apocalyptic setting. The map I chose to run is Chernarus Redux. This map has many familiar aspects to it, but there are hidden new places to explore.  Zombies are everywhere, but clear-able. Players can wipe an area for a while and zombies do not instantly respawn. There are a ton of things built into this mod. Get a radio and start digging around.

At the time of writing this post, I have modified zombies to drop loot. Look forward to more zombie updates. In addition to that, Desolation Redux mod and Chernarus Redux map updates will come and go as well. They have a talented team at work creating an interesting world to explore.

-Terd

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar