Dick Heads in server

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server) Dick Heads in server

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MD Lion
    Participant

great thanks we can all handle a bit of rough play but that was cheap

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by MD Lion.
    Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting them. Those players were banned earlier today. There 2 other reports on this group, and after reviewing the chat logs a few others tried to reason with them.

I have a zero tolerance policy on killing in the trader, cheating in general (often referred to as hacking – although let’s face it, these types don’t know how to “hack” so I call it cheating now)… If they want to try and appeal the bans, they can try, but I often find they are guilty and they are the sort of sludge no one wants to play with. So fuck ’em!

Please keep reporting idiots here and I will take care of the rest.

GG,
    terd

MD Lion
    Participant

Some players were shooting respawning players over the trader last night, myself, diesltorque and another player were all shot like that. Not long before landing, we were shot. Im not sure if theres some point in the descent you are able to both shoot a new spawn and kill them without being heavily penalized in a loss of respect.

considering we were in the safe zone, i dont think that should be possible.

maybe that person just wanted to mess with others, im not sure.

I noticed that when you get shot, it no longer shows you who it was, which would be helpful as the anonymity is encouraging some very shady play styles in my opinion

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by MD Lion.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar