Exile updated

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    DieselTorque
    Participant

Never mind last post. I just tried it and got in! I never new moosemilk tasted so sweet. Except my chopper is gone πŸ™

DieselTorque
    Participant

I tried to get on your altis server again today after you said you tweeked it. Now I got a battleye restriction 17. then I was booted. I can still get on other servers, so maybe the extra milk you gave it was sour. IDK.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

It looks like people are getting in now… I am fixing new script KICK errors people encounter as they play the game. Bear with me as we fix them all. Report them here…

Note: This can take a while, but will eventually get fully ironed out.

NOTE #2: CBA mod is not supported by these servers. Please remove that from your running mods to join/play successfully.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

123 try?

thanks for reporting! more milk added.

-terd

nutt gobbler boris
    Participant

Yeah, I second dieseltorque’s problem and get the same error message. Not sure what is going on but thanks for the attention to the issue!

DieselTorque
    Participant

Hello moosepuncher Terd. Yes I am new [<—- NOOB] to your site and arma3 and exile. Somewhat PC savvy though, and a game nut, I have enjoyed playing on your altis server.

However, since you switched your server over to arma3 1.64 Exile 1.0.2, I have been unable to connect. Same as what nuttgobbler boris said. I connect briefly then see a message that says “installed 1.0.2 / server 1.0.1” then I disconnect and crash to lobby. I have tried re & re exile versions, including legacy arma3 1.62 (which worked for me for a few days before you updated your server), steam file validation, A3launcher, dumping mods + reloading required, firewall tweeks, the works! I do understand the game and mods are buggy and developing. I’m just not sure if it’s trouble at my end sometimes.

Nevertheless, I can get on other servers without any problems. So, your server needs milking. πŸ™‚ Sorry if wrong post area, just confirming posters comment.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Fixed it! Thanks for reporting.

nutt gobbler boris
    Participant

Hey terd, it seems like the server was running well for me earlier today but I think there’s an issue now. I get an error that the exile server is running 1.0.1 instead of the newer version? Also, thanks for the quick response to update man

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Report issues here.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

That is correct. The auto Arma updater password cache failed, so I had to manually download the update through Steam.

All fixed!

-terd

nutt gobbler boris
    Participant

I think the issue is that arma was updated but not the server’s version of arma rather than exile, or both lol

RDub
    Participant

Exile 1.0.2 just launched and can’t join server. Do you know when this server will be updated?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar