ExileMod 0.9.8 -> 1.0.0 upgrade

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server) ExileMod 0.9.8 -> 1.0.0 upgrade

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Recent updates in ExileMod 0.9.8 -> 1.0.0 upgrade to moosepuncher servers…

• Changed Namalsk server to Tanoa server
    • REMOVED: Arma 2 style loot generator for FPS improvement (we are going to experiment to determine if the Exile loot system is good enough, plus I am sick of people looting the trader/terminal area only) UPDATE: Preliminary testing of new loot system looks great!
    • RE-ADDED: Arma 2 style loot generator back in… Exile’s loot spawner system is not very wonderful… For instance, the highest percentage weapons it will spawn is sniper rifle, shotgun and the same SMG… When moving percentages around in Exile’s loot configuration tool, it bases the percentage chance to spawn an item against all items in the same class! This way, the chance percentages will never scale up. This does not work for these servers, due to the high scale AI encounters… We need weapons. I mean that in the kindest way possible, because I DO run ExileMod… I am so far not impressed with their loot spawner… 😀
    • Expanded Exile loot system… Including adding Tanoa buildings end matching loot types
    • Expanded zombie loot types
    • Updated missions pack to include new Exile 1.0.0 and Apex updates
    • Removes ambient jet fly by due to shittiness fly by frequency on Tanoa
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar