Help…

Home Forums Off Topic Help…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Guys… Look at this: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/17454-owned-vehicles-despawns/

In fact… Do a search across all ExileMod content… WOW! This is a disaster the developer team has not addressed.

http://www.exilemod.com/search/?q=vehicles+disappearing

I have added the Vehicle Protection System to attempt to work around the ExileMod bug of exploding / disappearing vehicles: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/11522-vehicle-protection-system/#comment-66483

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Interesting… We need to look through ExileMod forums for others experiencing this on other servers. I am curious if this is an Exile bug…

IncomingBlade
    Participant

My friend Sam lost his quad that was locked outside his base that he purchased. All The vehicle I have purchesed and left lock are all gone, I lost a tractor with Windows a uaz, boat. They have been gone,

NickS (AKA Texas)
    Participant

I logged in tonight. My base is ok, but the vehicle that was locked in my garage, one that I had purchased, is gone.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Admin event active. Free helos at the central airfield! Get some free cash by selling them!

GG,
    Terd

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Terd Fergasen.
    Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Note: If you don’t pay your protection fees, the base will despawn. This must be done 7 days max, but it’s best to pay a day early just in case. I have not heard of others having this issue, but please let me know if this is happening to others.

Thanks,
    Terd

IncomingBlade
    Participant

im just having the worst luck.. i didnt log in at all yesterday and my boat is gone

IncomingBlade
    Participant

im so sad its gone, i paid it about a week ago, everything is gone my base was so huge so many hrs gone :”(

NickS (AKA Texas)
    Participant

Oh man, that’s awful.

I will log in today after work and see if my small base is still there. I just paid the protection money and the XM8 said I was good till 8/18/16.

If my base is also gone, then maybe we can ask for a roll back. If my base is still there, then it means this is limited to you only. Are you absolutely certain you had paid your protection money?

Texas

IncomingBlade
    Participant

my whole base de-sponed on the 12 oclock reset, it was level 4 camp. all my crates and everthing gone 🙁

IncomingBlade
    Participant

wow noooooo

IncomingBlade
    Participant

okay thank you guy, i msged turd with info. when ever you have time it would be great

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Good tips, Nick! Otherwise I basically can’t help…

Another thing to note is we don’t reimburse here. It’s really play at your own risk. If I have time, I usually try to help locate stuff though. The earliest time I can research is tonight and Monday, due to a busy busy out of town week and weekend for me.

Thanks for playing,
    Terd

NickS (AKA Texas)
    Participant

So, when a server owner goes to look up and try to verify your info and to figure out what happened, he needs additional info.

I would suggest that you send a PM to Terd with the following:

The exact type of vehicles you lost (so he can do a search for the object name in the logs & database).

The date and time (server time) that you think the vehicles disappeared (so he can search the right set of backed up server logs).

The location of your base (six digit grid reference that you get when you hover the red mouse marker over your base location in the map screen). This will help him do a search for events that took place there like “Vehicle Destroyed at 123456” in the logs.

Your player UID

Best of luck!

IncomingBlade
    Participant

i have been playing on of your guy’es servers for about two weeks and both my vehicles desponded from my base. i have not been in them for about to days, i have kept them in the garage. please help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar