Lost a vehicle and gear do to unknown reason

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server) Lost a vehicle and gear do to unknown reason

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DieselTorque
    Participant

Dear Mr. Terd the moosepuncher,

I too have noticed just in the last week that my vehicles have been disappearing. Tracing steps back has not produced their ware-about, even though they have been found before when client and server saves are out of sink. Now they are completely gone. Even right after a server restart, I log back in one minute later and they are gone! Freshly bought, driven, and active, even vehicles locked in territory home with rent up to date disappear!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will do.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Please follow Nick’s advice.

NickS (AKA Texas)
    Participant

I have had this happen to my own vehicles after a restart.

Most likely the position of your Hunter did not fully update to the database at restart. It is going to be at its last logged position in the database, which could be anywhere between the place you started from (your base for example) and the place you last left it (the area you were in when you logged out.)

Retrace your route, and backtrack to the place you started from. It is likely that you will find your Hunter somewhere along the way.

Ill keep an eye out for it while I am on and PM you if I see a hunter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So I was playing tonight 8/5/16 15 minutes before restart is when Locked my hunter and logged off. I come back after restart and my truck despawned it had gear inside I could name off easily. If I could get at least my hunter back that would be great.

Regards,
    A13Taz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar