New Missions in the near future?

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server) New Missions in the near future?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brammers
    Participant

Terd, Fantastic Upgrade to the missions. I love the Fog, the creep element and the insane amount of roaming AI encounters make every time I log on an exciting experience. Thank you for the hard work. I have been killed inside the safe zone few times by AI, and I couldn’t shoot back… but that’s easy enough to avoid if I just run over the AI before hopping out of the car. you da bomb.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

I just added Exile FuMS. Tons of mission options now.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Terd Fergasen.
    Brammers
    Participant

First off I’m new to the Forum and have played on this server under the name Brammers for about a month and a half with my friend Redachi. we like the server and think it is well run and the people are very respectable even when they’re blowing your head off from 1km away.

Will there be more diverse missions added to this server in the near future? right now there are only bandit patrols… having larger/more difficult missions, that required more than 2 people to complete, would be amazing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar