New Mods in Near Future?

Home Forums Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server) New Mods in Near Future?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there anyway zombies can be brought back and less roaming ai like instead replace the roaming ai with zeds so they don’t just stay in cities they actually roam the streets. For instance your working on your base or just walking around and you notice a fog rolling in and start hearing the creepy moans and hisses. Now that would be cool. the roaming ai are cool but zombies are creepy as shit. On a different note, what about other animals and the possibility for gathering meat ? thanks for the amazing server I love it and haven’t played on any other for weeeeeeeks ! keep up the good work and keepn it fun

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

I saw his video on Esseker map where he did some of that. I think there are 5 servers he plays on, and it may be the CCG servers. The is a guide out there on how to play on those servers. I think they run some special client side mods to achieve it. If I find some time (my time is only randomly available), I will look into it.

GG!

David
    Participant

Im sure youre familiar with the Frankieonpc video “The Horde” and I understand that something 100% percent like that is unlikely but I did see some mods that allowed him to climb fences, into buses, rappel, and even how the helmet affects his vision that would be really cool to see!

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

I am constantly tweaking the game, including modifications for immersion. We have A3XAI, zombies/demons, AI missions, and AI patrols.

What are you looking for? I don’t have a great deal of time, but I am constantly adding content.

If you want a email dialog, email me through the Contact form.

-terd

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Terd Fergasen.
    David
    Participant

Are there any other cool mods that would assist in the immersion of the game that you think you would add eventually?
    Also @adminmm I have some questions for you, if you could email me or add me on steam that would be fantastic!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Arma 3 -> Exile -> Altis (Inactive server)’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar