owened vehicals

Home Forums Arma bugs, crashes and workarounds owened vehicals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NickS (AKA Texas)
    Participant

I too have experienced this a little bit. However, it only happens to me when:

1. I am towing the vehicle. For example I will be towing a black box truck with a stryder. Suddenly I hear the sound of a vehicle engine starting and then the lights of the vehicle I am towing flash on and off, similar to the way the lights flash when you lock & unlock a vehicle.

2. SOMETIMES when I am the driver of the vehicle and I scroll wheel to the “get out” option. The vehicle engine will stop and then immediately start up again. I have also tried the scroll wheel option “engine off” followed by “get out” and sometimes the engine starts again immediately after.

When the vehicle engine is running, it attracts zombies. The zombies will hit the vehicle repeatedly until it is heavily damaged.

The only work around I have found that works is to:
    Scroll wheel to “engine off”.
    Scroll wheel to “passenger seat”.
    Scroll wheel to “get out”.
    Scroll wheel to “lock”

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

This is exile mod code and would take an enormous level of time and energy for me to track down and fix this behavior. Since the devs are at a stand still due to their core developer leaving the project, I cannot say if or when this would be fixed. We have to live with it.

Thanks for reporting. If you want to help research it, please search on exilemod.com for others that may have encounter and/or fixed it.

-terd

chris
    Participant

vehicals that are owned keep turning on and headlights flashing and when doing so also cant be interacted with at times not sure if its the headlight are it unlocking and locking but would also explain why you cant interact.
    Also the vehical becaumes a target for zombies because of that.

The vehical was out side a safe zone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar