Server Froze up – AGAIN

Home Forums Arma bugs, crashes and workarounds Server Froze up – AGAIN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DieselTorque
    Participant

I understand. Just thought I would let you know the status. Thank you Mr. Terd Fergasen. Merry Christmas and Happy Moosemilking!

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

also, it is very confusing when the server dies, because it shows player conversation and looks like the server is running fine. thanks for your patience!

-terd

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

well it’s a free server that i host out of the kindness of my heart, so i think we are all gonna live… πŸ™‚

thanks again to those that donate for my endless hours of arma and mod work…

– terd

DieselTorque
    Participant

It appears the server is frozen again (December 23/16), and may be stuck in a kind-of loop. Even after the server’s scheduled re-boot time, no fix! This has happened before.

I noticed too however, a couple days prior, and up to the big freeze, that players, including self, were getting kicked by BE restriction #0. IDK if that has anything to do with the server freezing.

Interesting during the freeze, if you logged out, you couldn’t get back in. If you stayed in, you could run around the map and see other players and vehicles frozen in time, but no zombies or AI. And you could not actuate doors and things or move inventory. Vehicle motors were still running like a sound loop. LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar