Spawning in as DEAD, over, and over.

Home Forums Arma bugs, crashes and workarounds Spawning in as DEAD, over, and over.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bro xXJ4K3Zz
    Participant

Hello terd, i am having this same problem ive tried creating new characters disconnect and re connecting but i still have this same problem, i just die as soon as i join and as soon as i press respawn Can you help me please!

DieselTorque
    Participant

All good now. Thanks Terd.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Weird. We have not seen that bug in a long time. I did something. Try again.

DieselTorque
    Participant

Yup, spawning in Dead, over and over! 100% Damage. Just see ground or parts of my dead body. Cannot use map or communications. Only option is re-spawn (which takes me back to spawning dead – no map spawn selection), or exit. It could be server player database has either 2 copies of me, or alive=0. IDK. Stuck second day.

Yes I have dumped and reloaded specific server exile mods, Steam cache verified, and a few other checks.

DieselTorque
    Participant

Hello Terd. On your server, I may be registered in player database incorrectly. I continually spawn in as dead. Similar to a bug others had in October of 2015. I believe this is server side and not client. HELP please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar