Tanoa/Arma issues

Home Forums Arma bugs, crashes and workarounds Tanoa/Arma issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

I will take a deeper dive looking into these saving issues. It appears to not be localized to Tanoa. Others are reporting loss of bases and families. FML!

My guess is these are Exile mod bugs that the developer team did not fully test. I used to only run Epoch servers and they never had these types of issues. My guess is the dev team quickly tests their code and ships it with minimal quality bar. This is no good!

GhoeT
    Participant

Sorry, to also go with this me and a few others have been having occasional issues where we cant move loot to or from our character unless you do a take all. If you pick up a box and put it back down you can move things freely until restart then its usually deleted.

GhoeT
    Participant

Terd, I thank you for your assistance with a recent issue where I could not access gear and/or it would all disappear from safes/vehicles/etc.

Unfortunately it is happening again. I lost 2 safes full of stuff including a crap load of concrete building materials, and one of the safes simply just disappeared. My vehicle… that I moved in the first few minutes of the server starting only… reverted back to the old position after a restart. For some reason my safes and vehicles are not saving in the database and occasionally my character is not saving. Bajab and another (I cant think of his name at the moment) have had a few issues similar to mine. I don’t think its my character anymore, I think its a database issue. I do not know if its Tanoa related, but I lag out a lot in the server and it seems like when the lag hits the database glitches. Do what you will with the info, but I really think its worth looking into. There are a number of people on the server lately and ‘im loving the crowd and dont want everyone leaving due to a bug or something.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar