Territory completely vanished with no warning, protection was paid.

Home Forums Arma bugs, crashes and workarounds Territory completely vanished with no warning, protection was paid.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Juster
    Participant

My base is gone. Wht the hell is happening?
    here my base screenshot
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/uglyface22/screenshots/?appid=107410

Josh
    Participant

I’ve looked through the forums and have not found one instance of this problem.
    Using google to search and the internal site as well. Nothing comes up. I get it, this is in development but it’s a lot to just vanish. It’s clearly a problem with the Family getting lost somewhere because mine straight up doesn’t exist anymore.

Oh well I guess. SOL.

Terd Fergasen
    Keymaster

Did you guys check the Exilemod.com forums? I wonder if this is happening to all servers…

Mogo
    Participant

Mogo is part of Panic Family as well. Mogo 5 story base gone to the wind. Mogo sad. Mogo spent lots of time building and collecting only for it to be deleted. Make Mogo happy with server roll back.

-Mogo

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mogo.
    Josh
    Participant

I had two bases, Blast Lips and Neochorii. They were there yesterday and today I log in and I don’t even have a family. Both bases with everything are completely gone, no trace over night. The family totally disappeared and I don’t know what to do. The flag poles at the very least should be there but there is nothing. Let me know if you need any info but my name in game is Panic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Game servers privately hosted in the Seattle area for your gaming pleasure…

Skip to toolbar